Dare to Dance Keynote
Dare to Dance is a version of Dewitt's Extraordinary Visions program customized for meetings in Hawaii.
This keynote presentation culminates with Dewitt telling a story of a hula troop from the tiny island of Molokai. To the surprise and delight of the audience, the girls of the halau join Dewitt on stage and bring his beautiful still images to life. Dewitt exhorts his audience to ‘Dare to Dance’ in their life and in their work.
It is a performance that blends Dewitt's unique motivational talents with the spirit of Hawaiian aloha. Perfect for any meeting you are planning in Hawaii.
Key Concepts from the Keynote include:
- Celebrate What’s Right With The World!
- There’s More Than One Right Answer
- Reframe Problems into Opportunities
- Focus the Vision
- Train Your Technique
- Put Yourself in the Place of Most Potential
- Open to the Possibilities
- Is Your Goal Success or Significance
- The Difference between a Good Frame and a Great Frame is Measured in Millimeters not Miles
- Quit Your Flapping and Ride Your Thermals!
- Take It All In and Give It All Back!
- Dare to Dance!